March 19, 2012

Carmine's 5 Month Photo Shoot

So, the reign of Carmine not "behaving" during a photo shoot continued with his 5 month shots. We had a few decent ones, but not nearly as many as we've had historically. He just didn't seem to want to smile for too long. I was hoping to get one of him holding his feet, but he would NOT cooperate. Then, as soon as the photographer left and I was changing his outfit, he grabbed them. Ugh. I guess I'll have to catch that memory at home to post :-)

That monkey is getting smaller and smaller! That hair is getting longer and longer!

Love this bunny shot! Carmine doesn't know what to think of it just sitting there. It almost looks like he's arching up one eyebrow while he's looking at it. Poor bunny couldn't even make him smile!!

No comments:

Post a Comment